Saturday 11 June 2016

11th June 1936 - Terrick to Mary

The Office

11.6.36


Dearest One

The furniture shop is at the bottom of Radcliffe Gardens, so I'll meet you at Earl's Court Station at the time you mentioned for being at the Dominion (I forget what it was; your letter is at home).

I have got some booklets on the Rhine-land for Helen but nothing on Youth Hostels.  She will have to get that from the German Railways Information Bureau.  Let me have her address.

                     ___________________________


I have just heard that I am only to have tomorrow morning off now.

Which book on birth control did you mean?  How much is it?

My dreams of struggle and strife needn't worry you.  They weren't practical & the struggle & strife wasn't local in my case.  Just dreams of exciting times that will happen one day perhaps not in our time.

I must stop now.

All my love

Terrick

No comments:

Post a Comment