Sunday 9 February 2014

9th February 1934 - Mary to Terrick (postcard)

The Old Vicarage School,
Richmond Hill.
......................................
Richmond, 0922.
......................................



I phoned Mums yesterday and it'll be quite O.K. to Saturday afternoon - if you really haven't got anything more important to see to.  I'll probably catch the 1.50 from Shepperton and get into Richmond between 1.30 and 1.40 p.m.  I do hope the sun will be out.  Mummy says if you do happen to want a home for the weekend come back with me - as, you'll be glad to hear, your bedroom is now so full of furniture (from Saunton) that you'll have to climb over odd pieces to get into bed!!  But I expect you'll be with the family, won't you?  Anyway, looking forward tremendously to Saturday - I've got a new frock. 
LOVE MARY.

No comments:

Post a Comment