Saturday 15 February 2014

15th February 1934 - Mary to Terrick

French

Thursday


Have just phoned you up but you arn't in - the number of 2d I waste is terrific - but who cares?

I get off about 9 p.m after dinner on Saturday until Monday morning.

When will you come and stay with me?

If you can't come at all I dare say I shall bear up.

But what I'd like best would be to meet you at Richmond Station at 9.15 p.m, Saturday, February 1934 - and you come home with me until Monday morning - just to make up for half-term weekend.

But it does a woman a tremendous amount of good not to be given in to on occasion - so think twice.  But I thought perhaps you could go to tea with Joan on the Saturday instead of Sunday.

If you think that's too late on Saturday I could stay at school until Sunday morning & then go home with you.

Love

Mary

and I'm sorry I'm such a nuisance

No comments:

Post a Comment