Saturday 30 January 2016

30th January 1936 - Mary to Terrick

O.V.S.

Thursday

Darling (to retaliate)

- I found these in my drawer just now.  We bought them at Pitlochry for Flip.  He had some of them & then thought it would be a good idea to put them in my Christmas stocking - and, in case your throat is still sore, they ought to be very helpful.

Am just off to Shakespeare - have read up part of "Phoebe" and i's awfully difficult to do - But still, I may not get it.

Don't forget to ask Ren down on Sunday - will 'phone Bodil in a minute again & see if she's in .

Am afraid I shall have to umpire match here on Saturday afternoon, but will 'phone you about meeting time on Saturday morning.

Thank you for yesterday- and the day before - and for all the days I've every seen you.

My love for always.

Mary Pleasant

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment