Wednesday 22 July 2015

22nd July 1935 - Terrick to Mary

22nd July 1935

My Darling,

Fill this form in (except for "RM" and "Rate") and put it in the post to me at the Poly IMMEDIATELY.

Digby is being a real pal and is trying to wangle an extra pass for me by most irregular methods.  In any case I could stay Thursday night at Zehlendorf if I could catch the train from Berlin on Friday morning at 8.45.  I should then get to London at 7.05a.m. on Saturday - just in time.

I have bought some Meccano pieces and have successfully adapted the tripod to the cine camera.

Tomorrow I'll go for your watch.

I have got my last film: "Good" and "Slightly Under" again.  Heaven knows what their idea of  "Very Much Under" is.  The picture of Inge on the grass looks as though it were taken in the middle of the night.  The rest seems to be very good bar the one where you tell the party to come & bathe.

I may have to go north one day this week to look at halls for the Reunions.

I must stop & go to the post with this.  If you put it in the post immediately - if you can - I may get it the same afternoon.

This time next week --------------!

Terrick
              XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment