Saturday 8 July 2017

8th July 1937 - Terrick to Mary

36 Nevern Place
S.W. 5

8th July 1937


Just a line, darling heart, to tell you I love you.  To let you know that the comparisions I perpetually draw between you and all the millions of women in the streets make London a vulgar, unlovely place; so hurry on tomorrow by thinking about it, and come and meet me a the office at 6.

I have written to Miss Cross this evening.

Renny has been asked to go before the Imperial Airways Selection Board.

Can you come to dinner with Aunt Mildred on Friday?  Vi will be there.  Ring me up about this tomorrow, please.

Goodbye, my love, my dear and fair one.  I am living till tomorrow.  We can't go out anywhere; I have just had to buy a new pair of shoes.

Your Terrick

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment